Welcome to sarkaridepartment, where we value your privacy and your satisfaction is our top priority. By using our website, located at https://sarkaridepartment.com/, you agree to abide by the rules and regulations outlined in these terms and conditions. We urge you to read them carefully and refrain from using our site if you do not accept them.
As used in these terms and conditions, “Client”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person accessing this website and agreeing to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refer to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to prevailing law.
The intellectual property rights for all material on sarkaridepartment belong to us unless otherwise stated. We reserve all rights, and you may only access this content for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions. You may not redistribute, reproduce, duplicate or copy material from sarkaridepartment, or sell, rent or sub-license it.
Certain areas of the website offer users the chance to post and exchange opinions and information. We do not filter or edit Comments before they appear on the website, and their views do not reflect our opinions. While we do not assume liability for the Comments, we reserve the right to remove any that we consider inappropriate or offensive.
You grant sarkaridepartment a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media. You warrant that you are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so. You further represent that the Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
We welcome hyperlinks to our website from government agencies, search engines, news organizations, online directory distributors, and system-wide Accredited Businesses, so long as the link is not in any way deceptive and does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services. We will also consider and approve other link requests from commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources, dot.com community sites, associations or other groups representing charities, online directory distributors, internet portals, accounting, law and consulting firms, educational institutions, and trade associations.
- Use of Website: The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Copyright: This website and its content is copyright of sarkaridepartment.com. All rights reserved.
- Trademarks: All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- External Links: From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by sarkaridepartment.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will sarkaridepartment.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold sarkaridepartment.com and its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and partners harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the website, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in India.
- Modification: sarkaridepartment.com reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of the website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as modified.